Texas Instruments CE Emulator for the TI-84 Plus Family – Single User License
Single user license. Product key is shipped to customer.
Lead classroom instruction and engage students through live demonstrations with interactive computer software that emulates the TI-84 Plus family of graphing calculators. Increase student understanding by projecting up to three representations of graph, table, equation, list window and STAT plot screens.
With TI-SmartView™ CE Emulator Software for the TI-84 Plus graphing family, you have an easy-to use, effective demonstration tool for teaching math and science to an entire classroom. This single license of emulator software is compatible with TI-84 Plus CE, TI-84 Plus C Silver, TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, & TI-84 Plus.
- Project your lesson while simultaneously using the TI-84 Plus graphing calculator to engage students and facilitate activities.
- Increase student understanding by projecting multiple representations simultaneously with the View3 feature.
- Use the visual key-pressing feature to highlight pressed keys in red.
- Project the key-press history to the entire class.
- Create and save multiple screen captures easily.
- Project an expanded calculator screen to help students in large or crowded classrooms see important details.
- Utilize the same applications pre-loaded on the TI-84 Plus graphing calculator.
- Switch between the TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculator for full-color screen and the traditional TI-84 Plus (with version 4.0).
- Use more whiteboard functionality by placing the emulator on either side of the interactive screen or moving the toolbar from top to bottom (or vice versa).
- Add images* to illustrate math and science concepts through real-world examples with the help of free TI Connect™ CE software.
For the system requirements of the latest version, see education.ti.com/software/requirements.
*TI-SmartView™ CE software supports the following image types: .jpeg, .jpg, .bmp and .png.