Texas Instruments TI 89 Titanium Graphing Calculator with Linear Programing
- Electronically upgradeable graphing calculator gives you the most up-to-date functionality and software applications (Apps)
- About 188K bytes of user-available RAM
- About 2.7 MB of user-available Flash ROM for data archive and Apps (3x the Flash ROM memory of the TI-89)
- 100×160 pixel display
- Internal clock with date and time display
- Icon desktop that allows easier access to Apps and editors
- USB port for computer connectivity, unit-to-unit communication with TI-89 Titanium graphing calculators, and more
- I/O port for communication with other TI products
- USB unit-to-unit link cable included
- TI Connectivity Cable included
- TI Connectivity Cable and TI Connect™ software allow information to be transferred to and from a computer and printed or stored on disk
* AP is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in the production of and does not endorse this product.
** PSAT/NMSQT is a registered trademark of both the College Entrance Examination Board and the National Merit Scholarship Corporation, which were not involved in the production of and do not endorse this product.