Texas Instruments TI SmartView emulator software for TI-30X/TI-34 Multiview
- One Emulator with Two Calculators: Use the emulator to demonstrate the unique capabilities of either the TI-30XS MultiView Calculator or the TI-34 MultiView Calculator.
- Visual Key Pressing: Highlight projected keys to clearly show selections to your class by using a computer mouse to select the keys on the TI-SmartView.
- Key Press History: Project key images and entire sequences to the class. Your students can more easily follow your steps and stay on track.
- Multiple Screen Captures: Create and save multiple scientific calculator screen captures to develop a history of calculations for class investigations. You may copy screens and key press histories into Microsoft WordÂ® or PowerPointÂ® documents.
- Preloaded Demonstrations (Scripts): Pre-record key presses for automated playback during a lesson. Its easy to create and edit scripts, as well as play, pause and modify the speed of delivery.
Large Screen View: You can project and expand calculator screen to help students in large or crowded classrooms see important details.
|Operating Systems supported:
MacÂ® OS X 10.4 or 10.5