A robotic vehicle, with multiple built-in sensors, that is controlled by the TI-Innovator™ Hub** and compatible graphing calculator**.
TI-Innovator™ Rover is a two-wheeled programmable robotic vehicle which works with the TI-Innovator™ Hub with TI LaunchPad™ Board**. You communicate with the TI-Innovator™ Hub** and control the Rover through TI Basic programming commands.
- Appropriate for various experience levels (coding and non-coding) in math, science, and technology courses
- Rechargeable Battery
- Built-In Components
- Two motors with encoders for to track rotations
- Color Sensor to measure RGB color
- Ultrasonic Ranger for measuring distance to obstacles
- RGB LED to display programmable feedback to user
- Marker holder for drawing paths on paper
- Gyroscope to measure heading
- Easy access to TI-Innovator™ Hub** speaker, light brightness sensor, and input and output ports
Packaging includes the following:
- TI-Innovator™ Rover
- Breadboard Ribbon Cable
- I²C Cable
- TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculator
- TI-Nspire™ CX handheld
- TI-Nspire™ CX CAS handheld
- TI-Nspire™ CX software
**TI Innovator Hub and calculator not included
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.