TI Nspire & TI Nspire CAS Teacher Software – Single User License on CD
Download TI_Nspire Teacher Software Guidebooks v3.9 Here: Teacher Software Guidebook | Installation Guidebook | Reference Guide
Single User License on CD
TI-Nspire and TI-Nspire CAS Teacher Software provides the same functionality of your TI-Nspire and TI-Nspire CAS handhelds on your computer plus a built-in TI-SmartView emulator for the TI-Nspire handhelds.
- Includes both TI-Nspire Teacher Software and TI-Nspire CAS Teacher Software
- TI-SmartViewTM emulator software with key press indicator
- Choose from a menu of question types include open response, true/false, yes/no and more.
- The built-in Computer Algebra System (CAS) provides you the ability to perform symbolic and standard numeric calculations.
- Create, save, open, share and print your work
- Full color display
- Interactive geometry capabilities
- View and explore multiple representations on a single screen – a graph, equation, table, geometric figure or text
- “Grab-and-Move” a graph and graphed functions to observe relationships and the impact of changes
- Add pictures and videos to your files and create handouts or share files online using the Publish View Feature
- Graph and rotate 3D functions.
- Includes Vernier DataQuest App for data collection
- Display a virtual keypad on screen with the same functions as the TI-Nspire handheld
|Windows® XP Professional SP3, Windows® XP Tablet PC Edition, Windows Vista® Home Premium SP2, Windows Vista® Ultimate SP2, Windows Vista® Business SP2, Windows® 7 Home Premium, Windows® 7 Ultimate, Windows® 7 Professional
|Mac® OS X 10.5.8, Mac® OS X 10.6.4
|Adobe® Flash® Player 10
Adobe and Flash are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
|Windows, Windows Vista and Internet Explorer are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
*Note: Mac® 10.4 not included