TI-SmartView CE Emulator Software for the TI-84 Plus Family -1 Year Subscription School-Managed Licenses – Electronic Delivery of 30 or more
Customer must purchase a minimum of 30 licenses at $13.50 per license.
- Minimum order for this Multi-User School-Managed Licensing is 30 seats.
- 1-year subscription
- Multi-User School-Managed Licenses:
- Allows access to the software on a fixed number of computers for specific users
- Software can be deployed with many standard deployment methods
- License distributed to computers from a license service (i.e. server)
- Software license contains a grace period allowing software to be used at home or outside the school’s network for 30 days. After this grace period expires, the computers must connect to the school’s network to continue use
- Software claim number is electronically delivered to an administrator of the software. Customer will redeem claim number at Texas Instruments’ Software Claim Center at http://education.ti.com/go/softwarecenter .
Lead classroom instruction and engage students through live demonstrations with interactive computer software that emulates the TI-84 Plus family of graphing calculators. Increase student understanding by projecting up to three representations of graph, table, equation, list window and STAT plot screens.
With TI-SmartView™ CE Emulator Software for the TI-84 Plus graphing family, you have an easy-to use, effective demonstration tool for teaching math and science to an entire classroom. This single license of emulator software is compatible with TI-84 Plus CE, TI-84 Plus C Silver, TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, & TI-84 Plus.
- Project your lesson while simultaneously using the TI-84 Plus graphing calculator to engage students and facilitate activities.
- Increase student understanding by projecting multiple representations simultaneously with the View3 feature.
- Use the visual key-pressing feature to highlight pressed keys in red.
- Project the key-press history to the entire class.
- Create and save multiple screen captures easily.
- Project an expanded calculator screen to help students in large or crowded classrooms see important details.
- Utilize the same applications pre-loaded on the TI-84 Plus graphing calculator.
- Switch between the TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculator for full-color screen and the traditional TI-84 Plus
- Use more whiteboard functionality by placing the emulator on either side of the interactive screen or moving the toolbar from top to bottom (or vice versa).
- Add images* to illustrate math and science concepts through real-world examples with the help of free TI Connect™ CE software.
For the system requirements of the latest version, see education.ti.com/software/requirements.
*TI-SmartView™ CE software supports the following image types: .jpeg, .jpg, .bmp and .png.
|Manufacture Part Number|