TI-SmartView Emulator Software for the TI-30/34 MultiView Family – Electronic Delivery of 5 or more – Concurrent Licenses with Perpetual Term
Minimum order for Concurrent Licenses is 5 licenses.
Software claim number is electronically delivered to an administrator of the software. Customer will redeem claim number at Texas Instruments’ Software Claim Center at http://education.ti.com/go/softwarecenter .
Concurrent licenses allow simultaneous use of software by one or more users, up to the maximum number of users agreed to at the time of purchase.
Designed to support the use of the TI-30XS MultiVIew and TI-34 MultiView scientific calculators, TI-SmartView emulator software for the TI-30X/TI-34 MultiView projects an interactive representation of the calculator and comes with unique instructional capabilities.
- One Emulator with Two Calculators: Use the emulator to demonstrate the unique capabilities of either the TI-30XS MultiView Calculator or the TI-34 MultiView Calculator.
- Visual Key Pressing: Highlight projected keys to clearly show selections to your class by using a computer mouse to select the keys on the TI-SmartView.
- Key Press History: Project key images and entire sequences to the class. Your students can more easily follow your steps and stay on track.
- Multiple Screen Captures: Create and save multiple scientific calculator screen captures to develop a history of calculations for class investigations. You may copy screens and key press histories into Microsoft WordÂ® or PowerPointÂ® documents.
- Preloaded Demonstrations (Scripts): Pre-record key presses for automated playback during a lesson. Its easy to create and edit scripts, as well as play, pause and modify the speed of delivery.
Large Screen View: You can project and expand calculator screen to help students in large or crowded classrooms see important details.
Operating Systems supported: MacÂ® OS X 10.4 or 10.5
Browser Support: MozillaÂ® FirefoxÂ® version 3.0 or higher Apple SafariÂ® version 3.0 or higher.
Other Requirements: G4 CPU or later (800 MHz) 512 MB RAM 60 MB of available hard-disk space CD-ROM drive and an active Internet connection for installation
Windows, Microsoft, Windows Vista, Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla and Firefox are trademarks of their respective owners.