TI-SmartView Emulator Software for the TI-30/34 MultiView Family – Electronic Delivery of 5 or more – Volume Licenses with Perpetual Term
Minimum order for Volume Licenses is 5 seats.
Software claim number is electronically delivered to an administrator of the software. Customer will redeem claim number at Texas Instruments’ Software Claim Center at http://education.ti.com/go/softwarecenter .
Volume licenses allow access to the software on a fixed number of computers. The licenses cannot be transferred to other computers one activated.
Designed to support the use of the TI-30XS MultiVIew and TI-34 MultiView scientific calculators, TI-SmartView emulator software for the TI-30X/TI-34 MultiView projects an interactive representation of the calculator and comes with unique instructional capabilities.
- One Emulator with Two Calculators: Use the emulator to demonstrate the unique capabilities of either the TI-30XS MultiView Calculator or the TI-34 MultiView Calculator.
- Visual Key Pressing: Highlight projected keys to clearly show selections to your class by using a computer mouse to select the keys on the TI-SmartView.
- Key Press History: Project key images and entire sequences to the class. Your students can more easily follow your steps and stay on track.
- Multiple Screen Captures: Create and save multiple scientific calculator screen captures to develop a history of calculations for class investigations. You may copy screens and key press histories into Microsoft WordÂ® or PowerPointÂ® documents.
- Preloaded Demonstrations (Scripts): Pre-record key presses for automated playback during a lesson. Its easy to create and edit scripts, as well as play, pause and modify the speed of delivery.
Large Screen View: You can project and expand calculator screen to help students in large or crowded classrooms see important details.
System Requirements For WindowsÂ®
|Operating Systems supported: MacÂ® OS X 10.4 or 10.5 Browser Support: MozillaÂ® FirefoxÂ® version 3.0 or higher Apple SafariÂ® version 3.0 or higher. Other Requirements: G4 CPU or later (800 MHz) 512 MB RAM 60 MB of available hard-disk space CD-ROM drive and an active Internet connection for installation|
Windows, Microsoft, Windows Vista, Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla and Firefox are trademarks of their respective owners.