Vernier Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
You may have heard how difficult it can be to change membranes on other dissolved oxygen probes. This is not the case with our Dissolved Oxygen Probe–disposable caps with pre-fit membranes allow you to quickly and conveniently change membranes. An extra membrane cap is included with each probe.
Calibration is easy with this sensor. Simply place the electrode in the zero-oxygen solution provided with the probe for the 0% calibration point. For the 100% calibration point, place the electrode in air (or better yet, in water-saturated air, using the provided calibration bottle). The probe can be calibrated in any units you choose: % Dissolved Oxygen, mg/L, or ppm dissolved oxygen.
The DO-DIN and DO-BTA include the Dissolved Oxygen probe, zero-oxygen solution, extra membrane cap, a 100% calibration bottle, electrode filling solution, and a probe information booklet.
- Vernier Dissolved Oxygen Probe (dissolved oxygen electrode with membrane cap)
- One replacement membrane cap
- Sodium Sulfite Calibration Standard (2.0 M Na2SO3) and MSDS sheet
- D.O. Electrode Filling Solution, MSDS sheet, and filling pipet
- Calibration bottle (empty, lid with hole)
- D.O. Polishing Strips (1 pkg)
- User Manual
The Dissolved Oxygen Probe requires a compatible interface and software to collect data. Interface and software sold separately.
The Dissolved Oxygen Probe is compatible with these interfaces: