Texas Instruments TI-15 Explorer
This item is shipped in a bubble sleeve, bulk package. Calculator only, no user guide included.
Note – due to a packaging change at Texas Instruments, the snap on covers are no longer included. These are sold separately.
Ideal for introducing the relationship between stacked fractions, decimals and percents. Features include problem solving, place value, integer division and 2-line display. Ideal for grades 3-6.
- Shows entries and results at the same time with two line display and allows students to scroll up or down to review previous entries and results
- Allows students to develop computational skills using operations and changing the level of difficulty while keeping score of the right and wrong answers
- See how many 1s, 10s, 100s, 1000s, or even 10ths and 100ths are in a specified number
- Work with fraction in stacked fraction format so that students will see consistency when using textbooks and worksheets
- Display answers in decimal, fraction and percent formats