TI-84 Plus CE Online Calculator – Multi-user 1 Year Subscription
Minimum order is 5 licenses
An online extension of your handheld graphing calculator**
Get the online tool to support teaching and learning for any classroom
The functionality you need
- Access the same apps and core functionality of the popular TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculator.
The flexibility you want
- Expand access for more students with the option to work from any computer. Compatible with Chromebook™ notebook computers, Windows® and Mac®. Not accessible from mobile phone, tablets, or iPads.
The familiarity you know
Enjoy a seamless user experience with similar button layouts and menu options as your favorite calculator.
- Internet access is required for application use
- Account based licensing – Customer will sign-in to the application to use
- Supports Google Single Sign-On
- Easily manage licenses – IT administrators will be able easily assign permissions to specific students.
- Subscription Based – 1-year subscription allows flexibility for school to evaluate usage and needs each year
Key System requirements:
- Windows® 10 and 11 64-bit
- macOS® 11 and macOS® 12
- Chrome OS™ 95 or newer
- Reliable internet connection required
Information needed at time of purchase:
- Institution/Organization/School name
- Number of seats
- License administrator name
- License administrator email
- Defined license start date
How the purchasing and deployment process works:
- Contact Scantex for a quote (if needed)
- Order is placed with Scantex– be sure to provide all of the information needed at time of purchase as listed above.
- License administrator will receive license information directly from Texas Instruments
For any questions, including how licensing works, implementation, and data privacy, please connect with your local Texas Instruments Educational Technology Consultant
TI-84 Plus CE Online calculator is only available for download in the US.
**This is software only. Does not include calculator or computer.